- In the same way that Nolan’s TDK trilogy is firmly rooted in humanity, MoS stays intensely loyal to our hero’s extra-terrestrial origins.
- The result of this is a pre-Reeve Kent/Supes, alienated and tormented by many, still to gain the squeaky-clean image other films have emphasised.
- A very good “character” film, rather than all-out action.
- That said, the action scenes flirt with being “Over-the-top” – Superman films aren’t known for being quite so gratuitously destructive.
- A strong starting point for the Superman storyline.